Monday, August 3, 2020

wow...big changes.

I have moved to Israel. I am living next door to my sister for the first time in 32 years. And I have an unobstructed, partially aerial view of farmland in the Judean Hills near Jerusalem. The Mediterranean light is amazing; I am painting, drawing, landscapes as well as still lifes...Corona virus has opened up opportunities to study at the Art Students League in NY.

Trying to find my way using social media to garner a following for my work. 

I am working on a series of stilllives I call BluePlate Specials; they are oil on gesso board 10” square. The premise behind these are that if the values are spot on, and temperature of the color is ok, the color will take care of it self....you can even explore fanciful color and the image will still be believable.

No comments:

Post a Comment